Some affordable, some pricey, some totally not even available – I’m covering all the bases.
- Baseball Cap - $29 by Wood & Faulk
- Raygun Zap T’shirt – $14.95 from Apesnort
- Leather Initial Coasters – $65 from Mark & Graham
- Bruce Lee - $300 by Mike Burnett – Sold :(
- Woodsmoke & Amber Soy Candle - $28.00 by Sydney Hale Co
- Coin & Key Drop - $24 by Molla Space
- Whiskey Print - $20 by FrancesMarin
- Rustic Wood iPad Stand – by Roostic
- Fin Baseball Shirt - $55 by Not New Worldwide
- Shave 123 Kit - $70 by Baxter
- Slim leather belt - $95 from Need Supply Co.
- Some Stacked Memories Collage – $30 by Escueladecebras
If your guy’s not into household goods, then go for the Baseball shirt or cap. Is he more of the clean-shaven type? Try the shave kit (duh) or candle. You lucky enough to have a chef for a husband? Go with the iPad stand. And really, you can never go wrong with a Bruce Lee or Mr. Tee themed present, am I right?
What are you getting your guy this year?